Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow. I'm so SO awful at keeping up with blogs and stuff. That last post was an assignment for my Web Media class, which is one of my favorite classes this semester. I love flash, and I'm so excited to finally be learning how to use it. I'm hopefully going to get really good at it and learn how to make entirely flash based websites.

Speaking of websites, my boyfriend and I are working on building a real website for my portfolio, which I will link to as soon as it's up. And as usual, I'll update it regularly for a few weeks and then probably get lazy. But who knows, maybe this time it'll actually work and I'll keep up with it.

In other news, I got an internship at Madison Square Garden in the Creative Services department! So siked. I work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays doing graphic design, layouts for presentations, and other stuff like that. Love itttttt.


Other cool stuff: the Parsons Illustration Junior class is going to have a gallery show at Six by Six gallery at 531 East 13th street during the month of November. Opening is Friday, November 13th and the show will be up all month. The theme is superstition. Please go!

That's all I think. <3

No comments: