Friday, June 27, 2008

new blog!

first post!

new blog, I used to be on livejournal, but frankly I just never posted there. (www.livejournal.com/~_in_technicolor)

I guess to start this off I'll just mention a few key things about me:
I'm 19
I grew up in New Jersey
I am going to be a sophmore at Parsons the New School for Design
I am going to be majoring in Illustration in the upcoming fall semester


I've been working on a new layout for my website (a.parsons.edu/~hahnj) but unfortunately the server has been down or something because I haven't been able to access it. The pages won't even load. I'm trying to find a cheap but decent host and a nice domain (like: jackiehahn.com) but no luck yet. I'm pretty broke at the moment so I can't afford anything.

However, I just got hired at the cafe at Barnes and Noble so hopefully I'll be making some money.

In other news, I recently became an aunt! My brother and his girlfriend had a baby boy on June 7th, Jeffrey Thomas! He's so adorable.

No comments: